How Pet Shipping and Pet Relocation Services Work
Safe Pet Transport Begins Here!
Your pet's safety is our top priority! We offer a variety of packages that you can tailor to specifically meet your pet travel needs!
Select the right mix of services based on your needs.
From a do-it-yourself type approach with a customer portal and guidance from a virtual assistant to comprehensive door-to-door support with unmatched customer service from industry leaders, we have everything you’ll need to find the perfect match between budget, time, and peace of mind.
Boarding at a local top rated kennel
All airport services
IPATA-approved shipping container
Completion of health certificates
Export or import documentation
All air cargo expenses
Delivery to new residence
Pick up from residence
Customer portal access
Global pet registry
This package is great if you are comfortable taking on more of the responsibilities with relocating your pet yourself. You receive:
- Review the paperwork to ensure your pet is compliant with your destination country's import requirements
- Book the flight(s) & pay the air cargo charges
- Meet & greet near the origin airport
- Crate labeling & check-in services at the airport
- Customs clearance at destination
- Handover at the airport (or you can sometimes collect your pet yourself)
- Access to a customer portal with knowledge base articles and live chat with a customer service representative.
With the Economy package, you will be responsible for transportation to/from the airport, bringing your pet to the vet for all required treatments/exams, import permits & quarantine fees, handling USDA endorsement of the paperwork if required & paying USDA fees and purchasing your own IATA approved travel kennel (we can advise which size and type to purchase).
This is our most popular package. With this service, you receive everything in the economy package plus:
- Access to a Pet Relocation Coordinator
- Import permit
- Final health certificate drafting and support
- Global Pet Register enrollment
- Pick-up from residence or meet and greet near origination airport
- Quarantine assistance (if needed)
- Delivery to destination residence
With the Business package, you would still be responsible for bringing your pet to the vet for all required treatments/exams, handling USDA endorsement of the paperwork if required & paying USDA fees and purchasing your own IATA approved travel kennel (we can advise which size and type to purchase).
With our Premium package, you receive door-to-door service with unmatched customer service and complete peace of mind. In addition to the services with the Business package, you will receive:
- Access to a dedicated Pet Relocation Coordinator
- Travel kennels
- Final vet visit & health certificate (including transportation to/from the vet, pay vet fees & USDA endorsement of paperwork)
- Pet Protection Plan
With the premium package, you will only be responsible for bringing your pet to the vet for any preliminary required treatments such as microchipping, vaccinations and blood testing. We will take care of everything else.
Other services & add-ons:
- Provide boarding before or after the flight
- Pick up or delivery to your own preferred boarding facility
- Ship a travel kennel to you in advance
- Build a custom wooden kennel (for very large dogs)
- Long-distance ground transportation
Pet transport prices vary depending on the size of your pet, flight options, services required and destination country, so be sure to request a quote online.
To learn more about frequently asked questions, please click here! [Need Link]
We hope you’ll join our Starwood family!