Our Honolulu pet shipping services include:
- Door to door transport for international flights
- Assistance with health certificates, import certificates, and other travel documents
- USDA endorsement and consular legalization (when needed) of all relevant documents where required
- Airline approved flight kennels provided with personalized labels, identification and emergency notification instructions
- Customs clearance and delivery to your home
- Local pet taxi service to and from the airport, your home, veterinarian, kennel, or groomer – available in Honolulu
- Travel consultation and flight reservations
We will inform you of your pet's full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
Dedicated, experienced drivers and top notch pet sitting services is what you can expect from our Honolulu team!
Need to ship somewhere else in Hawaii? Learn more about our Hawaii pet shipping services.
Restrictions for Moving Pet to Honolulu, HI
- Import permit
- Dog and cat import form - AQS 278
- General vaccinations (DHLPP for dogs/FVRCP for cats)
- 2 Rabies vaccinations
- OIE-FAVN rabies blood test
- Health certificate/tick treatment within 10 days of landing
If your pet does not have the appropriate vaccinations and documents then your pet could endure up to four months in quarantine at your expense! Don't take of before you have everything in order.
Learn more about Hawaii's animal quarantine rules by visiting their HDOA's Animal Quarantine page.