What we can do for you:
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an Import Permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Flea and tick treatment
- Flight booking
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to Melbourne, Australia move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. Starwood will take good care of your pet and ship your pet safely. We will inform you of your pet's full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels.
We are also able to ship pets out of Australia to anywhere in the world.
For more information simply call us at (239) 344-8959 or check out the resources below to learn more about our animal transport services.
Each airline at the Melbourne airport has their own arrangement for the carriage of pets. Make sure to visit your airline's website to find out more information on pet travel.
The airport also offers the Hanrob Pet Hotel which is located just moments from the airport. Learn about the most unique pet hotel in Australia, which offers spacious runs, indoor play yards, dog training, outdoor grass dog parks, doggy daycare, and much more!
Have questions about the Melbourne airport? Check out their FAQs page.